Interim Management, Executive Recruitment – Administrative & Development Staff
INTERIM MANAGEMENT of the administrative or development function allows an organization to undertake, without pressure, the in-depth search required when a key executive or development position is vacated. Working with a liaison selected by the appropriate governing or administrative office, an experienced professional ensures continuity for the following key areas:
- Staff motivation and productivity;
- Program objectives and budgets;
- Board relations and communications;
- Orientation/transition for the new administrator.
Interim development officer
- Programs and timely implementation of fund-raising activities;
- Materials, proposals, solicitation and cultivation activities;
- Volunteer programs;
- Staffing and support of the Development Committee;
- Orientation/transition for new development officer.
Engagements generally span up to three months, and comprise billable hours determined in advance.
Executive recruitment and staffing needs of your development program are addressed according to the complexity of your requirements and your budgetary parameters. Any or all of the following may be employed:
- Develop for marketing purposes a description of position responsibilities and candidate profile;
- Conduct search for appropriate candidates, using local and regional resources; includes targeted mailings, “networking” and, when appropriate, selected advertising;
- Receive resumes; screen and interview applicants;
- Present qualified candidates for consideration by appropriate staff and volunteers.