Donor Identification, Prospect Review, Cultivation Strategies, Marketing, Donor Recognition, Planned Gift Illustrations.
PLANNED GIVING SERVICES are structured according to your organization’s mission, vision, fund-raising history, Case for Support, time constraints and budget. Recognition of unique donor, staff, board and volunteer demographics enable Resource Development’s experienced staff to produce a meaningful, workable blueprint for future success, and to guide and support its execution. Services include:
– Assessment of readiness, including organization infrastructure, education/orientation requirements of staff and volunteers, and potential for success.
– Positioning study to determine appropriate objectives, structure, and marketing approaches.
– Development of a plan, including strategies, methods, time lines and assignment of responsibilities.
– Guidance for implementation of the plan, including:
- development of materials and orientation/training for trustees, committee-chairs and volunteers;
- establishing policies and procedures;
- preparation of Case for Support of Endowment;
- cultivation and marketing activities;
- development/production of marketing materials.
– Estate planning counsel, provided by experienced attorneys and/or financial planners and retained by donors.
If, after initial assessment(s), Resource Development determines your organization is not fully ready to launch and support a planned giving program or that potential for success is limited, staff will develop a report of strategies and benchmarks to guide staff and volunteers toward preparedness for a successful planned giving effort.