Capital Campaigns, Endowment Campaigns, Philanthropic Marketing Studies (Feasibility Studies)
PRE-CAMPAIGN STUDIES, designed according to your organization’s mission, project, case for support and fund-raising history, sample and determine:
- Availability of leadership to assist in the campaign.
- Reactions to your project.
- Attainability of the standards of giving required to meet your goal.
- Urgency of your project in relation to other priorities as perceived by prospective supporters.
- Internal/organizational readiness.
CAMPAIGN COUNSEL offered with flexibility of structure allowing organizations to match services and terms with individual needs. Once determination is made regarding what degree counsel should be engaged, a veteran development professional is assigned to guide and/or implement the following key elements:
- Development of the campaign budget.
- Development of the campaign plan, including objectives, goals, timetables, work assignments, preparation of the case for support and counsel to the campaign steering committee and other campaign committees.
- Preparation of campaign materials, including proposals, brochures, newsletters and special presentations.
- Development of the campaign structure, organization and leadership.
- Development and oversight of strategies for identifying and evaluating prospective donors.
- Orientation, solicitation training for campaign volunteers, one-on-one counsel to volunteers for approach, cultivation and solicitation of major gift prospects.
- Counsel on follow-up, reporting and future funding
THE COLLABORATIVE OPTION offers an alternative to full-time campaign direction. Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized organizations, or to provide expertise for a specific portion of a capital fund drive, counsel serves as a resource and advisor to staff-directed campaigns.